You are currently browsing the monthly archive for July 2009.
! new at http://softestforest.etsy.com
handmade deep-sea diver notebooks!
(please disregard messy hair and tired eyes…it’s been a long day)
but sweet! go check it out!
ok! time for bed…nightface, kittens.
i decided to tweak the blog a bit. it was time for a change, and i really wanted to use my own image for a header. i was debating just getting a new blog elsewhere, but i really like wordpress, and figured if i just moved some things around, etc, it would be just as good, if not better, as starting over elsewhere.
this video is incredible. music! from a tree!
ok! back to cleaning the apartment and making things for the ETSY SHOP
dinner: coconut curry shrimp soup
currently: baking “raja cookies” (termed coined by zoe)…chocolate chip/peanut butter chip/coconut/caramel
**i sense a coconut theme**
i bought a gocco printer last night.
this can either be very very good or very very bad (being that i’ll spend all my time using it and get nothing else done, which i guess in the grand scheme of things is very very good-ish-kind-of….)
additionally, NYC apartment search 2k9 was off to a rough start, but is definitely looking up. will be making a return visit in 2 weeks to look a bit more.
life in list form:
- played guitar on the roof for 2 hours
- walked around sailfest (will go back for more)
- made 3 ACEOs of missing forest tails. may or may not put them up in the shop
- will most likely put a shitty painting of a goose-boy up. i will do something special for whoever buys it.
- car was towed yesterday! at least it wasn’t stolen!!!! ack.
- face is burnt, despite the sunscreen bath i gave myself earlier (x3)
- will go buy beer
- my hair smells like “outside”…if that’s a scent.
- my apartment is hot
- i have been looking up craigslist apartments and jobs nonstop
- this is probably boring
- i’m going to stop
i’ve decided to challenge myself for the month of july.
i will create one drawing a day. i’m unsure if they’ll all remain about the same size or not, but i don’t want any one drawing to take more than 5 minutes to complete. i will date each one, and include the time of completion, so that by the end of the month, i’ll have 31 small drawings.
i’ll post them in batches. perhaps, if there’s interest, i will sell them as well.
we shall see.
WE SHALL ALWAYS SEE