You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘CT’ tag.
the past three weeks have been spent driving from alaska to brooklyn, hitting everything from beaches, to salt flats, to canyons in between.
and now, i’m moving! it’s as though i’m in a constant state of packing/unpacking/repacking.
BUT. 3 things:
- i re-opened my etsy shop!
- my deep sea diver notebook was featured in someone’s etsy treasury. take a look!
- i’m going to be selling things at the 5th annual I AM Festival in New London, CT. Stop by and see me! It’s September 11, on the waterfront. I’ll be selling from noon – 6pm.
so much to do!
bears playing hockey. i know.
a few things:
- new london = in new york times travel section. SEE?? I TOLD YOU SO. in the article, they mention ATICC, which is currently selling my stuff. so, if that’s not reason alone to go visit, check out the rest of the NYT article and find something else that does. then, do it.
- or, if that’s not possible, you can just go to my etsy site. i’m trying to get some stuff done to add to it in time for holidayzzzzz.
- i’m currently in portland, OR. i needed to take a break. it’s been great. i’ll give more updates when i return (if i return……AND DON’T STAY HERE FOREVER!!!!)