You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘whales’ tag.
- i went to type “google” into my search bar yesterday, but pressed enter after only typing “goo” (i thought it would auto-spell/auto-enter). instead, “goo” came up as a wikipedia article…which is actually short for “grey goo“…which is the creepiest entry: Grey goo (alternatively spelled gray goo) is a hypothetical end-of-the-world scenario involving molecular nanotechnology in which out-of-control self-replicating robots consume all matter on Earth while building more of themselves—a scenario known as ecophagy (“eating the environment”).
- i have so. much. reading. to. do.
- apartment is almost unpacked (finally)
- i think i eat at least one egg every day. this is probably not good.
- i have so many ideas for things i want to make for the etsy shop. hopefully i can get to work on those ASAP. it would be so nice to have a separate space for making all this stuff….
- this is the greatest photo. i would love to do this…
new whale notecards, up in my etsy shop